The product must be installed to allow the proper opening and closing of the door assembly with a minimal amount of force. The door assembly should be checked periodically to ensure proper operation. The product has been specifically designed to provide an effective acoustic seal in the gap around a perimeter of a pedestrian doorset assembly.
Tape measure, pencil or marker, scissors, knife or snips.
- The door frame should be prepared prior to fitment using a standard kerf saw cut of 3mm wide by 8mm deep, ensure the groove is clean and dust free.
- Measure the frame at the top and both sides.
- Cut the product to fit using a knife of scissors, mitiring top corners.
- Insert product leg (stick) into the grooved part of the frame, gently apply an even pressure along the full length of the seal, ensuring that the seal is positioned correctly in the groove.Excessive pressure used during the application could potentially delaminate the flippers from the main body of the component.
- Do not install this product to impede the opening and closing of the door assembly.
- The door assembly must operate effectively.
All dimensions are in millimetres unless otherwise stated.