Reddiplex Group Privacy Notice
- Reddiplex Group Ltd – email@example.com
- Reddiplex Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pyroplex Ltd – email@example.com
- Reddiseals Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plex Display Ltd – email@example.com
- Reddiplex Asia Ltd – infoAsia@reddiplex.com
- Via post at Reddiplex Group, The Furlong, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 9BG, UK.
- Via telephone on +44(0)1905 795432
If you have entered into a contract or consent dialogue with one of our group companies, the controller of your data will be the company or companies stated in your contract or to whom you give any additional consent.
Our personal information handling policy and procedures have been developed in line with the requirements of the 1995 European Union Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation (in force from 25 May 2018) and applicable national law.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process includes:
- your name;
- your username and encrypted password;
- your (delivery, billing, home, or work) addresses, email addresses and phone numbers;
- your job title;
- information related to the browser or device or operating system you use to access our websites;
- and/or any other information you provide;
- we will also process but not retain your credit card details, where you make purchases from us.
We do not knowingly collect information from or direct any of our content specifically to children under 16. If we learn or have reason to suspect that you are a user who is under the age of 16, we will unfortunately have to close your account. Please see our Customer Terms & Conditions for information about account termination.
2. How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in paragraph 1 above for the following purposes:
- as required to establish and fulfill a contract with you, for example, if you make a purchase from us or enter into an agreement to provide or receive services. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments, communicating with you, providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
- to comply with applicable law and regulation;
- in accordance with our legitimate interests in protecting Reddiplex Group’s legitimate business interests and legal rights, including but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- with your express consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our websites, or our products or services;
- we may use information you provide to personalise (i) our communications to you; (ii) our websites; and (iii) products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- to monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- if you provide a credit or debit card, we may also use third parties (such as POS payment providers) to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit to process a payment, in order to prevent fraud, in accordance with our legitimate interests and those of third parties;
- we may monitor any customer account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law and our legitimate interests;
- in circumstances where you contact us by telephone, calls may be independently overheard for quality, training and security purposes, in accordance with our legitimate interests; and
- we may use your information to invite you to take part in market research or surveys.
- we may also send you direct marketing information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about. Electronic direct marketing will only be sent where you have given your consent to receive it, or (where this is allowed) you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication.
3. With whom and where will we share your personal data?
- we may share your personal data with our subsidiaries to process it for the purposes of inter-group administration and to deliver products or services where elements of these are provided by group companies other than those with which you have directly contracted.
- any data you share with us may be transferred outside the European Economic Area for use by the Reddiplex Group and its affiliates for any of the purposes described herein. Because the Reddiplex Group operates globally, we may make information we gather available to worldwide business units and affiliates and by providing any data to us, you hereby expressly consent to such transfers.
We may also share your personal data with specific third parties:
- our professional advisors, including our auditors and external legal and financial advisors;
- marketing and communications agencies, where they have agreed to process your personal data in line with this Privacy Notice;
- our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors;
- search engine and web analytics providers;
- credit reference agencies.
We follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate. Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers who will process it on behalf of Reddiplex Group for the purposes above.
We will exchange personal information, where necessary to support a credit account application, with credit reference agencies who will perform credit checks based on the information provided and Reddiplex Group will receive information back in return. The privacy policies of our credit reference agents can be found at:
- Dun and Bradstreet Ltd – dnb.co.uk/utility-pages/privacy-policy.html
- Euler Hermes Services UK Ltd – http://www.eulerhermes.co.uk/Pages/Cookies.aspx
Our website may contain links to and from third party websites of our partners, networks, advertisers and affiliate. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
In the event that our business or any part of it is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and those of any prospective purchaser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
4. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is necessary and will only retain the personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose. We are also required to retain certain information as required by law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Customer Terms and Conditions.
Where you are a customer, we will keep your information for the length of any contractual relationship you have with us and after that for a period of 7 years. This will include customer services queries.
Where you are a prospective customer and you have expressly consented to us contacting you, we will only retain your data (a) until you unsubscribe from our communications; or, if you have not unsubscribed, (b) while you interact with us and our content; or (c) for 7 years from when you last interacted with us or our content.
We will retain your data for a short time beyond the specified retention period, to allow for information to be reviewed and any deletion to take place. In some instances, laws may require Reddiplex Group to hold certain information for specific periods other than those listed above.
5. Where is my data stored?
The Internet is a global environment. In order to operate our businesses effectively, we may need to transfer User Data to, or store such User Data in locations outside the jurisdiction in which a visitor is viewing the Site (the User Jurisdiction) and process User Data outside the User Jurisdiction. If the User Jurisdiction is within the European Economic Area (the EEA), please note that such transfers and processing of personal data may be in locations outside the EEA. The level of data protection offered in such jurisdictions may be less than that offered within the User Jurisdiction or (as the case may be) within the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers, in which case the third country’s data protection laws will have been approved as adequate by the European Commission or other applicable safeguards are in place. For further information please contact us, via the details above.
By continuing to use the Site and by providing any personal data (including sensitive personal data) to us via the Site or email addresses provided on the Site, visitors are consenting to such transfers, if they are in accordance with the purposes set out above. Please do not send us any personal data if you do not consent to the transfer of this information to locations outside the User Jurisdiction, including, if applicable, outside the EEA.
6. What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe link on any marketing email communication we have sent to you or by contacting us using the methods noted above.
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
You also have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. Where this involves enabling you direct access, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Where you have provided your data to us and it is processed by automated means, you may be able to request that we provide it to you in a structured, machine readable format.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal data (a) by withdrawing your consent for us to use it; (b) if it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data; (c) if you object to the use of your personal data and we don’t have a good reason to continue to use it; or (d) if we haven’t handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
7. Where can I find more information about Reddiplex Group’s handling of my data?
The Reddiplex Group uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. we cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Reddiplex Group and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Reddiplex Group makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If the Reddiplex Group learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a website notice if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us using the contact methods shown above.
Should you have any further queries regarding this Privacy Notice, about Reddiplex Group’s processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights you can contact us using the contact methods shown above. If you are not happy with our response, or you are seeking further information about your privacy rights, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/