In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information Reddiplex Limited may collect about you;
- How Reddiplex Limited will use information we collect about you;
- Whether Reddiplex Limited will disclose your details to anyone else;
Information Reddiplex Limited may collect about you
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
- Your computers IP address,
- Your worldwide geographical location,
- Your Internet browser details,
- The site which referred you to us,
- How long you stayed on our site,
- Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and Reddiplex Limited, including name, email address, physical address
Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Reddiplex Limited, including name and email address
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Reddiplex Limited, including name and email address
How Reddiplex Limited will use your personal data
Reddiplex Limited will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
- For website administration purposes, which means that Reddiplex Limited may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),
- To personalise the way that content on the Reddiplex Limited website is presented to you.
- To allow the Reddiplex Limited website to enable any services you are registered with.
- To allow Reddiplex Limited to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices,
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
- To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business,
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Reddiplex Limited website,
Who Reddiplex Limited may disclose your personal information to
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of Reddiplex Limited.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device as set out below.
This website uses the following cookie categories:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies will generally be used to store a unique identifier to manage and identify the user as unique to other users currently viewing the website, in order to provide a consistent and accurate service to the user.
- Remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
- Managing and passing security tokens to different services within a website to identify the visitor’s status (e.g. logged in or not)
- To maintain tokens for the implementation of secure areas of the website
- To route customers to specific versions/applications of a service, such as might be used during a technical migration
These cookies will not be used:
- To gather information that could be used for marketing to the user.
- To remember customer preferences or user ID’s outside a single session (unless the user has requested this function).
These cookies can be first or third party, session or persistent cookies. These cookies are limited to performance and website improvement.
- Web analytics—where the data collected is limited to the website operator’s use only, for managing the performance and design of the site. These cookies can be third-party cookies but the information must be for the exclusive use of the publisher of the website visited.
- Ad response rates—where the data is used exclusively for calculating response rates (click-through rates) to improve the effectiveness of advertising purchased on a site external to the destination website.
- Error management—Measuring errors presented on a website, typically this will be to support service improvement or complaint management and will generally be closely linked with web analytics.
- Testing designs—Testing variations of design, typically using A/B or multivariate testing, to ensure a consistent look and feel is maintained for the user of the site in the current and subsequent sessions.
These cookies are not used to re-target adverts.
These cookies can be first party, third party, session or persistent cookies. These cookies will typically be the result of a user action, but might also be implemented in the delivery of a service not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can also be used to prevent the user being offered a service again that had previously been offered to that user and rejected.
- Remembering settings a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, colours etc.
- Remembering a choice such as not to be asked again to fill in a questionnaire.
- Detecting if a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial on future visits to the website.
- Providing information to allow an optional service to function such as offering a live chat session.
- Fulfilling a request by the user such as submitting a comment.
These cookies are not used to re-target adverts.
Can I find out what information Reddiplex Limited holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We may charge a fee for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
Third party websites external to Reddiplex Limited
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Reddiplex Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.