Our draught proofing profiles provide a traditional barrier against water, noise and smoke and are suitable for automatic insertion into a wide range of applications.
Standard Woven Pile
Reddiplex woven base pile provides a traditional barrier against water, air, noise and smoke and is suitable for automatic insertion into a wide range of applications.
- A range of pile heights ranging from 3.5 to 11.0mm
- Standard base width of 4.8 or 6.7mm
- Comes in Grey as standard
- Ideal for patio doors and other sliding applications
- Compatible with all window frame materials
- Low opening and closing forces
- Manufactured from high density polypropylene yarns
- Silicone impregnated to repel water
- Provides complete weather protection
- UV Stable
Extruded Base Pile
Reddiplex Limited’s pile products are manufactured from a neutral
coloured rigid polypropylene base as standard. The base is molecularly bonded to a flexible multi-filament siliconised yarn, which is available in a range of colour options. The density of Meshlock yarn can be adapted to suit your application. This combination allows for easy installation into the seal housing thus eliminating snagging during the fitting operation, whilst at the same time providing a soft seal when in contact with the sealing surface.
Our products are ideal for automatic insertion into assemblies for many different applications, including:
- Insect screens
- Roller shutters
- Sliding wardrobes
- Horizontal sliding windows
- Vertical sliding windows
- Secondary glazing
- Draught excluders