Are you looking for a sponge or rubber profile, made to your own design? Then take a look at our new Sponge & Rubber brochure.
Reddiplex specialise in the extrusion of rubber and sponge profiles in hard, medium and soft densities.
Common Materials Extruded
- NBR EPDM
- EPDM sponges- 0.80, 0.55, 0.40, 0.30 g/cc
- Good for external applications
- Good compression
- Excellent durability
- Great sound/vibration insulation
- Various densities available
- Controlled compression and recovery
- Self skinning
- Soft and resilient
We can extrude standard and specialist material grades, each grade offering a unique set of physical properties to meet the requirements of individual applications. Our onsite tooling department are specialists in tooling design and currently holds over 6,000 rubber and sponge dies.
- Microwave curing
- Balotini bead curing
- Profiles up to 250mm(h) x 50mm (w)
- Corded Inserts
- Dual density extrusions
- Tube, cord and profile extrusions
- Multiple colour extrusion
- Cut to length
- Specialist packaging options
- Silicone application