The product must be installed to allow the proper opening and closing of the door assembly, with a minimal amount of force. The door assembly should be checked periodically to ensure proper operation. The product has been designed to provide an effective acoustic seal in the gap around a perimeter of a pedestrian doorset assembly.
- The frame needs to be clean and free from any dust particles.
- Avoid applying the seal to newly decorated surfaces.
- Peel release the liner adhesive back by approximately 150mm, from the product, exposing the back of the adhesive.
- Position the seal in the top corner and gently apply an even pressure to the seal.
- Gradually remove the release liner from along the full length of the seal, ensuring that the seal is positioned correctly against the rebate and the main frame section.Excessive pressure used during the application could potentially delaminate the flippers from the main body of the component.
- Dispose of the release liner using the appropriate method.
All dimensions are in millimetres unless otherwise stated.